What is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the more than one hundred cannabinoids present in the Hemp plant. Lacking addictive and psychotropic effects, it has generated an increased interest at the therapeutic and medicinal levels.
WHAT CONCENTRATION OF CBD OIL IS BEST FOR YOU?
- The trick is simple, start small and work your way up, so you can find the amount and frequency of use that works for you before moving up a level.
- If it’s your first time using CBD, the 10% concentration is perfect to start with and find the right amount of CBD for you that best suits your needs.
- If you already have some experience using CBD, the 20% concentration is perfect to get the maximum effectiveness with the least amount of drops and to make the bottle last longer.
- If you use CBD daily and already know the ideal amount of CBD, the 30% concentration is perfect for maximum effectiveness with the least amount of drops used daily.
- Start with the Night Oil if you are looking for the best beauty routine, 8 hours of sleep. Use 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
WHEN DOES CBD OIL START TO WORK AND HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Everybody is different and the frequency of use also influences how the products we consume affect us.
CBD oil, as a general rule, begins to take effect after 10-30 minutes after use, and its effects last between 3-6 hours. However, this can vary.
HOW MUCH CBD OIL SHOULD I USE?
Although there is no risk in using too many drops, you will not achieve a greater effect. It is best to start with a small amount and increase it little by little until you find the desired effect.
In this way:
- We do not waste products.
- We monitor how it works in our body
- We find our ideal minimum amount
- The bottle lasts longer
Our community responds:
- 5 out of 10 customers choose CBD Oil at 10%. Of these, 50% use about 6 drops. 70% use it daily and of these 35% use it up to 3 times a day.
- 3 out of 10 customers choose CBD Oil 20%. Of these 63% use 3 drops per use. 73% use it daily and of these 56% use it up to 3 times a day.
- 2 out of 10 customers choose CBD Oil 30%. Of these 60% use 2 drops per use. 85% use it daily and of these 83% use it up to 3 times a day.
WHEN SHOULD I USE CBD OIL?
For best effects, it is recommended to use it 2 to 3 times a day.
If the area where you apply it is difficult to see you can use the oil in front of a mirror to better control the number of drops you are using.
CAN I USE CBD OIL WITH MEDICATION?
We recommend that you consult with your specialist or a Medical Hemp program.
HOW IS CBD OIL MADE WITH HEMP OIL?
The process of making our CBD oil begins by processing the Hemp flowers to obtain the CBD and the European-certified hemp seed oil as the vehicle for it. Hopefully, Health well being gives you some insight and will help you make the right decision in choosing CBD Oil.
Our Cannabidiol is processed with isopropyl alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol is considered a safe extraction medium and the process is organically accepted and toxic-free. This way we make sure to have pure CBD of high quality.